- Complete support from the largest Health System in East Texas. Affiliated with the University of Texas.
- The system is comprised of 10 Hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, over 350 employed physician providers, and 2 freestanding emergency Centers.
- An EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances, four helicopters, a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network including a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Work and cover at only one Hospital.
- Join an impressive team of 6 Gastroenterologists with GI Hospitalist coverage.
- Enjoy a call of less than 1:7
- ERCP and EUS available but not required.
- Academic affiliation and involvement of desired. Residency training programs in FP, IM, General Surgery, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry. New Medical School opening 2024.
- Access to cutting-edge research and technology.
Live and Play in Beautiful East Texas
- Scenic Piney Woods of East Texas offers tall pine, huge Oaks, rolling countryside.
- 3 area lakes and rivers and Texas State Park offers unlimited outdoor sports and recreation.
- Numerous dining and shopping.
- Top tier educational options include Charter, Private, College prep, and major University.
- Live in brand new gated subdivisions, historic district, on one of the area lakes or on 1,000 acres and be within 20 minutes of the Hospital.
- Enjoy a young, diverse, and family-friendly community.
- Easy and scenic Interstate drive to Dallas.
- Regional Airport with 6 daily flights to Dallas.
- Low cost of living.
- NO State Income Tax!
Earn TOP MGMA Income
- A very competitive Guaranteed Salary + Bonus + Benefits package will be offered. Negotiable.
- Bonus based on attractive WRVU bonus system.
- Uncapped potential.
- Relocation, Sign-on bonuses.
Please apply for complete details.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|