Would you be interested in learning the details of a brand new opportunity for a General Gastroenterologist with training and/ or experience in ERCP/EUS to join a growing GI group in Beautiful East Texas?
ERCP and EUS skills needed with expanding GI Team and largest Health System East of Dallas
- Expanding Group connected with the University of Texas Health System.
- Modern and spacious Clinic in Hospital district.
- Work and cover at only 1 (one) Hospital.
- Huge Need. Not a GI on every street corner!
- Support from the largest Health System this side of Texas and Major University System.
- New and expanded Internal Medicine Residency provides for an opportunity for Academic involvement, if interested.
- Quick start to a busy Practice with established referrals from 300+ multi-disciplinary Physician Group.
- Attractive call schedule.
Enjoy a Quality of Life only found in Tyler, Texas – a growing secondary Metro market: Great school and residential options
- Tyler is exploding and serves a population of over 1,000,000.
- Numerous and very nice residential options from: Gated communities, Country Clubs, Lake living, Historic Tyler options, Ranches, and acreage, etc.
- Above-average schooling options including Major University.
- Impressive with the multitude of dining and shopping options.
- Regional Airport with American Airlines service.
- Located on Interstate 20 for quick and easy access to Dallas.
- Unlimited recreational activities with State Parks, 3 Lakes, etc…
Starting Salary of at least $525,000.00 for experience. Negotiable.
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary + RVU Based Incentive program + a comprehensive plan will be offered.
- Opportunity for above-average income.
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonuses.
- STRONG Potential!
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|