We are pleased to introduce a brand-new opportunity for a general Gastroenterologist to join a prestigious group of 8 supportive GI Physicians in a growing outpatient practice in the Manhattan area. This opportunity provides a path to partnership and ownership. Please consider the following highlights.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – Live, Work, and Play
- Private practice Group has three strategic and attractive clinic locations in Manhattan.
- New group-owned Endoscopy Center.
- Affiliate with only 1 Hospital. (Although 100% outpatient).
- Minimal on-call responsibilities.
- All in-house and group-owned anesthesia, pathology lab and pathologist, radiology, and infusion services.
- Comprehensive support team offering billing, marketing, call center, etc.
Attractive Partnership Track
- Salary and incentive Bonus for first 2 years
- Generous benefits package.
- Partnership to be offered starting in year 3 including ownership in practice, ASC, and profit-sharing in anesthesiology, pathology, infusion center, etc.
- Partners making 75th percentile of MGMA incomes.
For more details and to be considered for this unique opportunity, please forward your CV to the email address below or call or text me at my direct number 214-556-5759.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Chuck Brazell, Team Director
GI Physician Careers
214-556-5759 – direct and text
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Practice Structure||Private Practice Group|