I am excited to introduce a new and unequaled “Lifestyle” practice opportunity for a Gastroenterologist in the popular, scenic, and growing ‘Golden Isles” region of scenic coastal Georgia. I just returned from an awesome visit to this beautiful coastal region. I toured the hospital, clinic and met with the physicians and administration and I’m happy to share my notes and impressions of this exciting opportunity.
Lifestyle – Live and Play where most only Vacation
- Choose from numerous communities to live in ranging from new gated communities, ocean views, beach or marina front, etc..
- Enjoy walks on the beach, hikes or bike rides through the extensive, canopy draped trails, kayaking, boating, day sails, golfing at PGA course, etc…right out you backdoor.
- Take sailing lessons through one of the many sailing associations.
- Spend the morning or afternoon at one of the many coffee shops and restaurants along the water way and on the beach.
- Highly rated private and public educational options.
- Low cost of living.
- Impressive shopping and dining options.
- Local regional airport has 4 flights daily into Atlanta. International airport within 45 minutes.
Practice Where You are Needed and Wanted
- Join busy and supportive team of 5 Gastroenterologists.
- Associate with modern Regional Medical Center with a $150 million dollar expansion and renovation.
- Certified Nurse Practitioners in clinic.
- Attractive and flexible Call schedule.
- Averaging a relaxed 10-12 procedures daily and then home by afternoon.
- ERCP and EUS desired but optional.
- Nice clinic space.
- Endoscopy center in the clinic as well as the hospital.
Enjoy TOP 90th percentile MGMA Income
- Minimum Salary guarantee of $550,000 for at least 2 years.
- Generous WRVU Bonus structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Relocation and sign-on bonuses will be discussed.
- Uncapped potential. 90th% MGMA income being made.
For complete details, please apply for this position.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Practice Type||Hospital based, Employee|
|Visa Sponsorship||H1-B and J-1|
|Advanced Procedures||ERCP, EUS, IBD (available, not required)|