A unique and exciting opportunity has just opened in the second largest City in Michigan with an established Private Practice group of 7 GIs who enjoy a truly unequaled quality of life and work balance. Below are a few of the details.
Live in one of the “Top U.S. Cities to Live”
- Join the crowd by living in one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and a major economic hub in western Michigan.
- Voted as one of the top cities to live and retire and voted # 2 as “The Most Secure Large Cities in the U.S.”
- Enjoy the energy of the thriving downtown areas and the growing suburbs all surrounded by rivers, scenic farms, and apple and fruit orchards.
- Minutes to Lake Michigan and all the related recreation and water sports.
- International Airport provides easy and safe in and out.
- Numerous attractive housing as well as educational options.
Join an Independent Private Practice Group w/Partnership Track
- Join a supportive independent, private-practice group of 7 GIs and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- ONE Clinic. ONE Hospital. ONE group-owned Endoscopy Center. All in ONE location.
- Modern regional teaching hospital is part of an integrated health care network.
- Benefit from an exclusive referral relationship with a 120+ primary care physician group.
- Attractive call schedule of 1:8.
- ERCP is preferred but not required. EUS available. IBD practice is available.
- Group enjoys a 4.5 day work week and is focused on Quality of Life and Time-off.
- Salary of at least $425,000.
- Partnership offered at the end of the first year with ownership in the practice and Endoscopy Center.
- 8 weeks of paid time off as part of the comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply for complete details.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Practice Type||Private Practice GI Group|
|Skills/ Training||ERCP preferred, EUS available|