MASSACHUSETTS – Chief of Gastroenterology Opening With Major Health System and UMASS
Academics/Research, General Gastroenterology
Posted 1 month ago
A major Health System outside of Boston, Massachusetts has an immediate opening for a Division Chief of Gastroenterology. This system-wide position will lead the Gastroenterology Division across four hospitals, multiple ambulatory practices, as well as work with a six-fellow Gastroenterology Fellowship program associated with a major University. Below are a few of the highlights of this opportunity.
- Popular secondary metro just outside of Boston.
- 700-bed Medical Center.
- Academic Center with Gastroenterology Fellowship program with the University of Massachusetts.
- Join and direct a team of 13 Gastroenterologist, 8 APPs, and 6 Fellows.
- 25% Administrative, 5% Academic, and 70% Clinical.
- ERCP/EUS available but not required.
- Research available.
- 4 Hospitals, each having their own Endoscopy Center and GI Staff.
- Call schedule of 1:8.
- Fellows see initial consults and assist with call coverage.
- Competitive compensation package with attractive Salary + WRVU-based Bonus structure.
- Comprehensive Benefits package including 35 vacation/CME days, CME expenses, health and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, matching retirement plan, etc.
- Tail coverage provided.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation expenses covered.
- And more!
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Advanced Procedures||ERCP/EUS available but not required|
|Experience||3+ years Experience|