A major Health System outside of Boston Massachusetts has an immediate opening for a General Gastroenterologist. Join a growing Gastroenterology Division across four hospitals, multiple ambulatory practices, as well as work with a six-fellow Gastroenterology Fellowship program associated with a major University. Below are a few of the highlights of this opportunity.
Scenic and Historic Massachusetts City
- Popular secondary metro just outside of Boston.
- Live in a picturesque setting nestled in the Berkshire Mountains with rivers and forests all around.
- Easy access to NYC and Providence, RI, etc.
- International airport 20 minutes
- Massachusetts recently ranked #1 in education nationally by U.S. news and World Report.
Largest Health System west of Boston
- 700-bed Medical Center.
- Academic Center with Gastroenterology Fellowship program with University of Massachusetts. Academic involvement optional.
- Join a supportive team of 13 Gastroenterologist, 8 APPs, and 6 Fellows.
- ERCP/EUS available but not required.
- Amazing Research opportunities.
- 4 Hospitals each having their own Endoscopy Center and GI Staff.
- Call schedule of 1:8.
- Fellows see initial consults and assist with call coverage.
- Generous compensation package with attractive Salary + WRVU based Bonus structure.
- Comprehensive Benefits package including up to 6 weeks of vacation, 1 week for CME, CME expenses, health and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, matching retirement plan, etc.
- Tail coverage provided.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation expenses covered.
Please apply for more details.
P.S. Western Massachusetts in the fall is truly a sight to behold! Consider this an additional perk!
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Advanced Procedures||ERCP/EUS available but not required|
|Accepts Fellows||2024, 2025|