A contemporary Regional Health System serving north-central Illinois has announced a new and immediate opening for a general Gastroenterologist to join a new GI team where you can take over a busy and existing practice. This growing and scenic community offers an unequaled quality of life found only in the ‘heart of the midwest’ and also offers easy, interstate access to Chicago.
Enjoy a Midwestern style Quality of Life
- Enjoy a stress-free and relaxed pace with no traffic, low crime, and low cost of living.
- Live on a lake, golf course, new gated community, or on a thousand acres and commute less than 10 minutes to work.
- World-class parks and recreational activities.
- Top of the State educational opportunities.
- Surrounding fun, quaint, and historic communities offering wineries, historical sites, antique shops, and boutique stores, etc.
- Easy interstate right into Chicago and to Madison, Wisconsin.
- Enjoy the fresh air and see the stars at night! Etc….
Join a Supportive and growing Quality-oriented Team
- Work at one Modern Hospital. Spacious clinic just across the street.
- Take over busy and log-term established Gastroenterology practice.
- Instant practice.
- Easy call schedule with Locum Tenens back-up until full team established.
Competitive Income Package and TOP Income Potential
- Guaranteed minimum salary for 2 years of at least $525,000. Negotiable.
- RVU Bonuses and Quality incentive bonuses on top!
- Relocation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Other GI’s making $1,000,000+ a year!
- Uncapped income potential.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|