TEXAS – HOUSTON – 1 hour – $1,000,000 yr. – Learn ERCP
Posted 4 weeks ago
This unique practice is literally a goldmine in a growing and evolving city just outside of Houston
Here are the details of a one-of-a-kind practice opportunity joining a 7-person GI group in SE Texas:
Growing secondary sized metro community – 1 Hour to Houston
- Rapidly growing city serving a population of over 500,000
- History rich and filled with museums, music and arts
- Great options for public and private education
- Attractive residential options in brand-new gated subdivisions, historical districts, on acreage, or in close proximity to the Texas coast or to Houston
- Unlimited recreational activities, i.e., hiking, biking, boating, fishing, coastal activities, etc..
- Regional Airport with daily flights to Dallas
- Were you aware that Texas has NO State Income Tax and a lower cost of living?
Join Largest and Busiest Group between Houston and New Orleans
- Join busy and established Gastroenterology Group
- Not a GI on every street corner. Practice where YOU are needed
- Spacious and modern clinic attached to Endoscopy Center
- New Infusion Center opening in Clinic
- Across the street from Modern Regional Medical Center
- Attractive call schedule of 1 in 6
- All Physicians do ERCP’s – will train!
- EUS available but not required
All of the GI’s are making over Seven-Figures a Year
- Competitive Salary guarantee + bonus based on Collections
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership track with low buy-in offering ownership and profit sharing in Endo-center and ancillaries including: Anesthesia, Pharmacy, Infusion Center, research, etc…
- Relocation / sign-on bonus
- Opportunity for over $1,000,000.00 a year and with close proximity to Houston
Please apply for complete details.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|