A ‘Top 100 Hospitals’ Regional Medical Center nestled in the high mountains of Colorado and serving a popular vacation destination community has an immediate need for a Gastroenterologist to join an established team and take over a busy practice.
Work where You want to Play
- Live, work, and play in a popular and scenic Colorado community centered in the Rocky Mountains that serves a population of over 100,000 people.
- 40 miles to Aspen. 50 miles to Vail.
- Rich in exciting history and outdoor activities this charming community has become a popular historic and travel destination.
- World-famous Hot Springs.
- Numerous downhill ski resorts all under an hour including Aspen and Vail. One is 10 miles away.
- Multiple outdoor recreational activities right out your back door including: hiking, fly-fishing, jeep trails, etc., etc.
- Nice dining and shopping options. Regional airport.
A Growing Regional Medical Center and GI Team offering Complete Support
- 21-acre medical campus with 80 beds and 400,000 square feet of advanced hospital and medical offices.
- An expansive integrated network of Physician services, practices, and specialty centers across multiple locations.
- Availability of Neurosurgery, a comprehensive Cancer Center, Interventional Cardiology, etc.
- A ‘Top 100 Hospitals’.
- Supportive CEO, GI Team, and medical staff
- Progressive GI Lab and Endoscopy Center. Equipped for full spectrum Digestive Health including ERCP, EUS, etc.
Make TOP Income while Living Right Down from Aspen, Colorado!
- A competitive Guaranteed Income Package with an RVU bonus structure will be offered. Negotiable.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Median to TOP MGMA potential with plenty of time to play.
Please request more information to learn full details.
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Advanced Procedures||ERCP, EUS, IBD Available|