A busy and growing group in Austin, Texas has an immediate opening for a General Gastroenterologist with ERCP experience and interest. Would you be interested in learning the details of this unique private practice opportunity offering ownership and profit-sharing.
- Live, work, and play in the popular city of Austin and the nearby Hill Country
- Brand new Endoscopy Center and clinic opening February 2022.
- ERCP required. EUS available but optional
- Guaranteed income with no limits.
- Partnership offered after 2-3 years
- As a partner, share in profits of Endoscopy Center and all ancillaries including AN, Pathology, Infusion Center, Research, etc….
- Make TOP MGMA income while living in Austin, Texas
- NO State Income Tax
Requirements: General Gastroenterology, ERCP, Texas License
|Job Category||GI Physician-Full-Time Permanent|
|Practice Type||Private Practice SSG|
|ERCP||ERCP required (fellowship not required)|
|EUS||Available, not required|